Saturday, November 12, 2005

The Price of Beer

Let me tell you one thing....the price of beer is too low. Yesterday after work I went to the local Liquor store (I can't recall the name but it is just up in Central Square). I decided that after a long week I would enjoy one or two cold ones after dinner etc... I picked up a case of Miller "High Life" - the champagne of beer: Well, imagine my shock when I got to the head of the line and found out that 30 cans of Miller beer costs $14.99 - I just want to say that prices like that are ridiculous and promote alcoholism.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should come back to Canada where the price of beer is more reasonable.
Tara

11/13/2005 2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unless the next blog contains a riveting haiku I am switching to Edspective.
t

11/13/2005 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home