Sunday, October 29, 2006

Vote to save my ponytail

That's right. My ponytail is gonna get chopped off - unless you care enough to save it. Today I went to Downtown Crossing to talk to my stylist. She mapped out a whole new "fashion forward" look for me, based on the style of my favourite living journalist/polemicist, Christopher Hitchens:

I'm on board with the jowls, the tweed, the cigarettes, and the shirts unbuttoned to 6 inches above the navel. Unfortunately, part of the fashion-forward roadmap involves a Hitchens-style haircut. We argued forever about it, but finally I agreed that if public opinion was onside, I would get my hair cut in Ottawa next weekend.

Save my ponytail. Hitch would want it that way.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Apple said...

Hmmm.... no votes yet. Clearly one of two things are true:
1. Nobody reads this blog.
2. Nobody cares as passionately about my ponytail as I do.

I hate you all.

10/30/2006 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home