Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Thinking of washing my hair

It's been almost 4 weeks since I washed it. It looks pretty gross and if you touch it, it feels like you're petting a squid. Also, my whole head smells like Canola oil or something. My pillow has a big oil slick on it like the newspaper they wrap fried fish in.

Imagine a guy who comes home every night and then goes and runs around for 30-40 minutes and sweats buckets and then showers, but doesn't apply soap to his greasy head!?!?!!!

This type of behaviour can only be described as obsessive and bizarre. I have this problem where once I start doing something I never want to stop. That's why my hair is past my shoulders now even though I hate hippies and don't play in a rock band. People get stranger as they age. Tomorrow, I lather.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home