Friday, December 22, 2006

Surgery was a success.

I'm in a bit of pain, but I'm recuperating well here at my parents' place in Ottawa. I get the stitches out next week. I still look kind of swollen and gruesome but once I heal I can't wait to go out on the town looking and feeling absolutely fabulous. I'm especially looking forward to my trip to Hawaii in January! Imagine how eyes will bulge and tongues will wag as I parade my fabulous new breasts down the sandy South Pacific beaches......

I think the drive for continual self-improvement is noble.

In other news, I have moved the bulk of my assets off the equities market and into my Party Poker account. The economic data seems to indicate that we are heading for very slow economic growth and possibly a recession in the new year. These indicators, combined with the overvaluation of securities (which will only be exacerbated as current record profit levels regress to the mean), tell me that a significant downturn is in the cards for the stock market. I didn't become the 17th wealthiest man in Canada by ignoring the data folks. Buy and hold is for suckers.

None of you have sent me flowers or even a get well soon card.

3 Comments:

Blogger C said...

that picture is not of you...liar

i didnt want to seem like a stalker so i didnt send you any flowers...but i hope you're doing well

12/22/2006 2:53 PM  
Blogger telltale tabby said...

mr apple,

you look like a million bucks. congratulations on your surgery. you're definitely gonna turn some heads in Hawaii.

tabby

12/22/2006 5:35 PM  
Blogger Mr. Apple said...

Dear ARD,

That picture is not me, you're right. I am 2.5x more handsome and have bigger knockers.

Dear tabby,

Thanks for your compliment. I'm worried I won't heal by Jan. though and I will have to conceal myself in a one-piece instead of the bikini top I had planned.....

12/22/2006 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home