Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Guitar Hero II - Best video game in the history of the universe

My roommate got this video game called Guitar Hero II. Basically you use this giant plastic guitar controller to play some rockin' tunes on your TV. You play notes by holding down the correct buttons on the fret board and strumming the strum bar at the right time.

So fun.

You can rock out to such classics as:
  • Freebird
  • Search and Destroy
  • Shout at the Devil
  • Stop
  • Sweet Child o' Mine
Dear god....it is so addictive and fun. I like to put on spandex pants and jump around bare chested while I play. I recently acquired a groupie and everything. Unfortunately I have to keep her locked in my room during the day when I'm at the office because she constantly tries to escape. I think she'll start to come around when she sees me finish Mathew Sweet's "Girlfriend" on Hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home