Friday, December 02, 2005

I am a skid

Have you ever had one of those horrible moments when you look at yourself in the mirror and see yourself the way that others must see you? This morning I had one of those moments as I brushed my teeth on my way out the door. My glasses are kind of bent and crooked. I wear this disgusting, raggedy Leafs hat. I have a beard (Unabomber-style, not Sean Connery-style). But most importantly I have a horrible, horrible mullet. My hair sticks out from under my hat on the sides, but like flows down my neck in the back and is all wispy and curly like I permed it or something. I look like a missing person (circa 1981).

Other signs I am a skid include:
1. I play online poker
2. Every day I buy my lunch from a truck parked in parking lot
3. I buy Miller beer in cans
4. G'n'R fan

diagnosis? huge skid.

Download the songs here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Monsieur Apple,
1. Trim you beard.
2. Cut your hair.
3. Get Paul to take you shopping.
4. Get rid of the Party Poker clothing.
5. Keep on playing party poker so you can buy me a big Christmas gift.
A sleep deprived Dinosaur

12/04/2005 12:39 PM  
Blogger Mr. Apple said...

Dear anonymous,

I forgot about my Party Poker clothing. That should be number 1 on the list.

Yours,
Mr. Apple

12/04/2005 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home