Monday, November 06, 2006

I'm back and life could not be more depressing....

....I forgot to cut my hair. I am sick of being a hippie. Granola makes me sick to my stomach, hemp clothes irritate my skin, I want to wash my hair regularly again, and If I have to listen to one more Joanna Newsom song I'm going to throw myself out a window. I'm living the dream kids, but it's become a nightmare.

Anyway, it's midterm election day tomorrow. I hereby endorse the Democratic Party in every race. And don't forget to vote "YES!" as many times as they'll let you for proposition1 - you know, the question about being able to buy booze at grocery stores and kindergartens. Vote for more freedom, more choice, and easier wine access for those of us forced to hoof it to the store in the middle of winter just to get our daily fix...er, I mean aperitif.

Oh god, that reminds me....the lamest magazine in the world is En Route (the Air Canada in-flight rag). That magazine is for self-indulgent, soft-bellied loungers and no one else. You know the type: people who call themselves oenophiles or actually use the term foodie as anything other than a euphemism for glutton. Blergh.....it churns my stomach. No joke, there was actually an article about a spa treatment where they wrap you like sushi in seaweed and other ingredients and then roll you in sesame seeds. Huh? I'm supposed to pay for this? Seems a bit fishy.

Ha! I kill me!

I wonder where they stick the wasabi?!?!!! Hey Hoooooo!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't been on an air canada flight in quite sometime, but i would have to say most in flight magazines are pretty lame, and all they want is to take your money

i think buying booze in a grocery store rocks, you can in quebec...what does that mean?

11/07/2006 6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet Guitar Center is hiring for the holiday season if you want to put your ponytail to work.

11/07/2006 10:44 PM  
Blogger Mr. Apple said...

dear a realistic dreamer,

You are exactly right about the magazines - they are advertising supplements and that's all. You'll be sad to hear that the booze proposal was defeated soundly in last night's election. Massachusetts is a state for puritans and teetotalers.

dear anonymous poster,

I am far too important to sell guitars to hippies. Also, I find guitar-music rather uncouth. The violin and accordian are superior instruments in every respect. Guitars are for pot-heads and horny teenagers.

11/08/2006 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home