Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Posting Frenzy

Oh my god....3 posts in like an hour. I am on fire.

I just logged into an OKCupid account that I set up a long time ago. OKCupid is a personals site that was started by a bunch of local yokels, but it's pretty big now. Every once in a while I see if I got any responses. I have received a total of two in about a year. When you read the ad you will understand why:

Angus_r in Cambridge

I think it's funny.....but the joke is probably on me because I am too shy to ever put one of those things up with my own stats and picture etc... since I might get even fewer nibbles than poor angus.

Just for the record, I am 6'4, 185lbs, lean and muscular, and I make >$250,000/year. Also, I like romantic movies, cooking, and giving ugly women foot massages.

3 Comments:

Blogger Reese said...

You failed to mention if you are remotely attractive or not, so I'm picturing a lean, muscular, tall person with a "paper bag head." That's the kind of person that you don't want to look at, so you stuff a paper bag on their head while in bed.

3/22/2006 8:47 AM  
Blogger C said...

don't forget to put a paper bag on your head just in case their's falls off

3/24/2006 10:44 AM  
Blogger Mr. Apple said...

Oh, very funny you two.....I am laughing so hard here through my tears. You think it's easy being a wealthy, tall, hard-bodied, foot-massager with a hideous face? I am a Porsche with only 3 wheels, or a glass of 1996 Château Calon-Ségur with a fly floating in it. Oh cruel world!

3/24/2006 12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home