Sunday, March 05, 2006

my very own web page

Oh man...I am so excited because I have my very own web page now. It's nothing fancy, but basically is just a web page to increase my visibility for academics and research etc... If I publish a paper, I will stick it on there. If I give a talk, I'll stick it on there. If I pass my RQE I will change my title from the lowly "graduate student", to the lofty "PhD candidate". Frankly I'm not sure if it serves any purpose at all, but if it brings in one or two marriage proposals from women living in impoverished ex-Soviet dictatorships I will consider it a success.

Check it out here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Reese said...

your parents look very wholesome.

however, you look confused in your photo. or is that your "pondering" look?

3/06/2006 9:30 PM  
Blogger Mr. Apple said...

I like that picture because the person who took it caught me by surprise. They said "Hey! Mister Apple", and then snapped it when I turned. Basically I had no chance to get uncomfortable and paste on a weird, uncomfortable smile.

3/07/2006 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home