Saturday, January 28, 2006

More Proof that I am World Famous....

Even when I try to unwind by flexing my artistic muscles, it makes the news. My associate and I, wanting to unwind after a long day of work, constructed a pair of mighty snowpeople in Killian court here on campus. In today's Boston Globe there is a photo essay on Cambridge, and of course our snowpeople are featured prominently. I get so sick of the paparazzi trailing me everywhere, and to make matters worse someone seems to have altered the original sculpture by fashioning a snow heart and placing it between the snowpeople - a bit obvious, and frankly not in keeping with the aesthetic and statement that we were aiming for. However I am nothing if not a passionate proponent of collaborative art, and if it means more people can appreciate our work.......well I won't quibble.

Check it out:
Modern Art

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It must be tough fending off the paparazzi all the time. I came across this photo of you in the Saturday Citizen:

http://piggydidit.com/blog/mullet.jpg


T

1/28/2006 2:44 PM  
Blogger Mr. Apple said...

very funny....

I hate to burst your bubble, but I got my hair cut and now am even more handsome than usual.

-Mr. Apple

1/29/2006 1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey loser,
Where's the update? Someone's getting laaaaazy...

Lexer

2/04/2006 6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home