Saturday, January 07, 2006

Back in Boston....

I arrived safe and sound back in Boston yesterday and basically have just slept a lot since then. Today I decided I look like hell. I used to be able to look in the mirror and toss my head a certain way and convince myself that I looked like a very attractive rocker, or a hipster heartbreaker (in the right light, while squinting of course). But now nothing works. A hat makes me look even more ridiculous. If anyone has seen the movie FUBAR then they know what I look like:
I resolve to accomplish the following things in the next month:

1. cut my hair
2. write a review
3. win "top overall player" in the MIT series of poker
4. wink at 3 old ladies
5. come up with a thesis proposal
6. watch more Matlock
7. that about does it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home