Saturday, July 01, 2006

Don't worry - It's just a small market correction.

You may have noticed that my predictions were 0/2 today. Have I lost my touch? No. It's just a small market correction and things will get back to normal soon. I will carefully consider my semifinal picks and have them to you later in the week. I am reconsidering all the data and keeping an open mind (although I'm slightly leaning toward the Germans taking it all).

Anyway, Brazil just got spanked by France. Zinedine Zidane was absolutely phenomenal again. I can't believe this guy is retiring. Against a team just stacked with talent, and playing on a team stacked with talent, he was head and shoulders above everyone on the pitch. What a player. He reminds me of myself before my career-ending big toe injury, only slower and less handsome.

1 Comments:

Blogger C said...

We got spanked too.

I'm prettier than Zidane.

7/01/2006 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home