Monday, September 11, 2006

Never Going Gambling Ever Again.....

The only reason I am writing this is because I forgot to bring my cyanide capsule with me to Foxwoods. But I feel better now and, upon reflection, I have learned an important lesson - it is very hard to play short stack poker at stakes four times what you're used to with a $10/hour time charge and not lose money.

Yesterday, the good Lord taught me humility and I thank Him for it......I just wish He charged less for His lessons.

2 Comments:

Blogger C said...

you learn more from being slapped than tickled

9/12/2006 12:06 PM  
Blogger Mr. Apple said...

Well I got slapped for sure. Poker is for losers and degenerates only. Men of quality should never play....hopefully I will quit one day.

9/13/2006 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home