Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Hello Canadians!

I am currently visiting your country! It's cold and your money is strange.

The lyrics I posted below are for a song called "Firecracker" by Ryan Adams. What a great song! I have this great acoustic version of him singing it in Michigan and it sometimes gives me a lump in my throat to listen to it. It struck me as I got on the plane to leave Boston that the lines at the end about the plane going down might have been bad luck.....thank god your Canadian pilots are well-trained because I landed safely despite that bad karma.

If I can get a digital camera from my little sister I am going to take picture of my hair for posterity and then cut it so I look respectable again. If there are any objections, speak now or forever hold your peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger C said...

Be free cut your hair...woohoo

11/23/2006 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home