Monday, November 20, 2006

Nap time

Hello little ones,

I am so sore today, you would not believe it. I played hockey last night, and after the game one of the teams playing after us was short players and asked me to stick around. Foolishly, I did. It's a good thing I have been blessed with such a naturally powerful physique, because I have to play again tonight. I'm betting that my fabulous muscles should be able to power through any residual stiffness and soreness, but just in case I am going to take a 20 minute nap after lunch.

I have been reading articles on the benefits of napping, and I've decided to try it. Apparently it improves cognitive function, lowers stress, is good for your heart etc...

I can just imagine all of you grumpy people out there with real jobs getting all jealous and squawking and grousing about how lazy I am and how I'd never be able to nap in the real world.

Well it's not my fault you don't play baseball.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz..............

4 Comments:

Blogger C said...

you're hot stuff mr. apple

11/20/2006 2:57 PM  
Blogger Sebastian said...

At least you played more than a shift and a half.

11/20/2006 5:57 PM  
Blogger Mr. Apple said...

yeah - what the hell happened to you? Did you get hurt? I didn't even see you leave the ice, I just saw you leave the rink....

11/20/2006 5:59 PM  
Blogger Mr. Apple said...

dear a realistic dreamer,

I couldn't agree with you more. Clearly you are a lady of substance and refined taste.....unless, of course you were being sarcastic. If you weren't being sarcastic then that is 3 women in the past 5 years who've thought I was hot stuff:

1. a realistic dreamer
2. natalie portman
3. this one old lady who propositioned me in the checkout line at the grocery store in 2003.

11/20/2006 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home