Thursday, February 15, 2007

Rebuttal

This is a rebuttal to my good friend cjs' comment in the post below about how lying would work for a shallow, materialistic girl ....the implication being that it wouldn't work for other types of girls. Au contraire my lovely Albertan blogista, lying works with a wide variety of females. Allow me to give you a few examples:

Hi, I'm a worthless environmentalist who walks around with dirty bare feet talking to trees and being all smug about not owning a car. I only eat grain, algae, and wood chips and I'm really into hacky sacking. Meat is murder.

Wow, you're my dream girl. The planet Earth is our most precious resource. We are all part of an organic whole and it's our duty to act as stewards of the environment for future generations and the poor little furry woodland creatures. Recycling arouses me.

Hi! I'm a wonderfully nice and normal person. I'm kind and pretty and unpretentious and I'm just looking for a regular guy who won't treat me like garbage and/or ruin my life.

Let's go on a date! I have no unaddress
ed emotional or substance abuse issues to speak of.

I'm sorry, but I'm not really looking for anything serious. I'm just a randy party girl who wants to go wild and crazy and have fun.
I'm worth $49,328,103 and my hockey buddies call me comrade elefante.

I read your crappy blog. You're a liar, a narcissist, and you repulse me.
Everything I write on my blog is pure fiction. It's not the real me. I'm actually quite sensitive and empathetic. Here's a Haiku:
Beautiful woman
I have many emotions
deep inside my heart

cjs.....these exchanges led to 4 of my last 5 girlfriends.

1 Comments:

Blogger C said...

ok ok ok I stand corrected, but I don't think it would work on me, I'd see right through you

2/16/2007 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home