Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Forgot my user name

It's been so long since I posted any BS that I forgot my user name. I guess I should eat more fish to stave off the senility. So much stuff has happened since I posted last that I won't try to detail it since I'd be up all night writing. Instead I will just say that I am looking forward to making some dinner tonight. I think I might have salad. Also, I apologize for not being here to provide much needed guidance. To make up for my neglect I would like to reiterate the following policy positions:

1. Adults in shorts are undignified.
2. Poker is for skids.
3. Unmarried straight men over 30 are invariably total creep shows.
4. Cambridge is crawling with worthless hippies.
5. I am very wise.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dexter said...

6. Frozen yogurt is for the sick and the elderly.
7. If you get caught trying to have gay sex with an undercover cop in an airport washroom, the best defence is to plead guilty and then claim entrapment

9/01/2007 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home