Saturday, September 08, 2007

Saturday night!

Oh boy! It's Saturday and Saturday is the best day of the whole week if you ask me. If you're not doing anything tonight and you need ideas then let me tell you what I like to do on Saturdays:
First make sure your roommate is not home. Then turn off all the lights and close your blinds. Take off your shirt and pants and put on your cleanest underwear. Then fix yourself a cocktail. A personal favourite of mine is the "Lonely Russian". To make a lonely russian, mix one part tap water and one part Vladimir vodka in an empty tin can. If I have the energy, I like to peel the label off the can and wash it before I make the drink as a classy touch. Anyway, after you've had 4 or 5 drinks, grab a sixth drink and your laptop and start cruising facebook for pictures of girls you went to college with who've stopped replying to your emails.

Man, I'm getting excited just thinking about it! Who knows where the night could lead!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The cocktail of a lonely russian you invented has become part of the
vernacular among some of the engineering students at the University of
Pittsburgh.

Thought you might like to know.

1/25/2008 2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home