Friday, April 07, 2006

logistical issues

Many of my "millions and millions of readers worldwide" have written me wondering about some recent changes around AOA, so I thought I'd elaborate a bit on some of them:

1. You'll notice that our slogan has been changed from "I AM HOPING THIS BLOG WILL BE A PRODUCTIVE VENUE FOR MEETING SINGLE WOMEN" to "IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU DON'T PLAY BASEBALL". It's time to face facts: the babe-magnet effect I was hoping for never materialized. This is a shame because if I can't score online, well then there's very little hope for me in real life where my stare is creepy and my panting and heavy breathing all too audible. But that's ok - it's time for a shift in focus. I may be a lonely shut-in with only my cats and pigeons to keep me company, but I'll be damned if I'll be a lonely shut-in that also gets shit heaped on him by snarky bloggers from Portugal. So if something in your life is crappy and you are about to send me an email or a comment taking said crappiness out on me, please pause for a few seconds, look up at the AOA banner, and ask yourself honestly, "Is it his fault I don't play baseball?" The answer will invariably be no, so save us both some time and leave me to my pigeons.

2. Speaking of sending me messages.....I hope no one has been trying to send me email via the link at the bottom of the page, because the truth is that I never check that email address and now it has expired. So, if you sent me an email and I didn't answer it....tough shit! It's not my fault you don't play baseball.

3. I added some links in the sidebar to other people's blogs. Some of them I discovered on my own, some are friends, some I discovered because of comments people left here. Check them out - they are on average 12% as good as my blog meaning they are better than 99% of the crappy blogs out there....and let's face it, none of us have anything better to do.

4. I am tired.

5. I am drinking the rest of the bourbon my dad left me from his visit this past weekend. Thanks dad.

1 Comments:

Blogger C said...

I'm sorry your search for finding a woman online has led you no where. You should try speed dating, that's where I met my monocle guy.

Thank goodness you said large breast were overrated, because damn they'd get in the way of my running habit, which would defer from gatting and maintaining my slender lean legs.

Word.

4/07/2006 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home