Monday, April 10, 2006

Poetry

Not many of you know that in my spare time I write very beautiful poetry. Today I had an actual encounter that inspired me and I've decided to share my composition with you:

Ode to the guy I saw today walking around in bare feet at school

Even in the summer season,
there can't be a compelling reason
to walk about unshod like that.
When I saw your feet I almost shat,
they're dirty, gross, and on inspection
I've diagnosed fungal infection.
And I say, dear man, it might be nice
to rid yourself of those head lice.
Yet, first the shoes! Not to be mean,
But you may lose both feet to the gangrene.

3 Comments:

Blogger C said...

And you say you're single right?

Wow with that kind of poetry you're sure to hook up soon.

4/11/2006 1:41 PM  
Blogger Mr. Apple said...

Yes, girls are comlpete suckers for poetry. For example:

cjsimo is sarcastic,
but I think that she's fantastic.

4/11/2006 2:06 PM  
Blogger C said...

It's too bad you live so far, you had me at sarcastic...

4/11/2006 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home