Sunday, June 04, 2006

My computer is fried

Today my computer died. It just went black all of a sudden as I was reading an article on the American soccer team in today's NYT. Now when I try to turn it on it just goes, "beeeeeep, beep,beep,beep,beep,beep,beep,beeeeeeeep" and then nothing. I think that's morse code for "Ha!Ha! You are screwed". Thank God I never do any work or I might have lost something important.

Anyway, I will be blogging exclusively from my office from now on. This was God's way of telling me to stop playing online poker. I am a sinner, it's true, but in His infinite wisdom and mercy He has given me a chance at redemption.

5 Comments:

Blogger C said...

Does this mena you will post less often now?

BTW if I in anyway hurt your feelings in referring to you blog in my blog it wasn't my intention.

6/04/2006 7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Godie got you for never e-mailing me.
The Rex

6/04/2006 8:30 PM  
Blogger Mr. Apple said...

cjs, It means I will spend more time at the office which means I will probably post more. Also, I was flattered by your reference and it in no way hurt my feelings....

anonymous,
Who is Godie? I think you meant Goddie. Amen.

6/05/2006 10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Broken Computer? Never a good thing. I have heard a lot about you Mr. Apple....what is it like living in Cambridge, MASS??

6/05/2006 6:23 PM  
Blogger Mr. Apple said...

Dear anonymous poster,

Cambridge is heaven if you are a sandal-wearing, hummus-eating, polyamorous, hippie. If you are Mr. Apple then it is like living in Toronto, only harder to find your way around.

6/05/2006 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home