Friday, March 23, 2007

Oh snap.

"Hi."
"Oh. You're back."
"Yeah...I just wanted to stop by to see how you're doing."
"I'm fine, but I don't have the time or inclination to talk to you. Why don't you go back to your little floozy and leave me alone?"
"Please don't talk like that sugar snap, you know she doesn't mean anything to me."
"Well you could've fooled me with the way you've been cavorting around town with her, and all the while you left me here neglected and lonely."
"She was exciting for a little while sure, but you and I have something deeper. With her I always felt like I had to be a clown. Everything had to have a punch line and she was always judging me. But with you I can be serious and open. I can share everything with you and just be myself...I, I just really want to work this out."
"What makes you think I do? Don't touch me."
"Darling...."
"STAY AWAY!!! I can smell that slut Facebook all over you! Get out of here."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home