Sunday, April 23, 2006

Blogger's Block

I really have nothing to say today. I am in the office preparing for a presentation I have to give in group meeting tomorrow. It's raining and pretty cold. The Sens play tonight (I will listen on the internet). I am still sexy.

(.........)

Damn it you leeches! Every post you want more and more and more and you suck a little bit of life out of me with every word I'm forced to type! Oh cruel, ironic world....I am ensnared in a deep, dark bloggy trap of my own making.

I will now turn on my ipod and list the first 5 random songs that come up so you can see how awesome my taste in music is:
1. The Goalie is Drunk - The Zambonis
2. Complete Control - The Clash
3. The Last Time - Gnarls Barkley
4. Support our Troops Oh! - Devendra Banhart
5. The Funeral - Band of Horses

Damn. I only like 2 of those songs.

That was somehow very unsatisfying. Go Oilers.

3 Comments:

Blogger C said...

I'm sorry that you are feeling the stress of needing to entertain us. You could write anything really...

My first 5 iPod random songs
1 - Bomb - Bush
2 - Soul to Squeeze - Red Hot Chili Peppers
3 - Just Like This - Limp Bizkit
4 - For What You Dream Of - Bedrock
5 - Kill All the White Man - NOFX

4/23/2006 5:11 PM  
Blogger Mr. Apple said...

currently wearing:

1-Blue Converse
2-grey athletic socks with 2 red stripes on ankle
3-blue jeans
4-maroon shirt
5-Leafs hat
6-black jacket because it's cold in here
7-glasses
8-daisy in hair

I am hungry.

So. Very. Hungry.

Help me.

4/23/2006 5:29 PM  
Blogger Mr. Apple said...

why does it only show 1 comment when there are 2? errr, now there are 3.

Next 5 songs on iTunes "party shuffle":
1. Where is my love - cat power
2. oh sweet woods - fiery furnaces
3. keep your hands off her - black keys
4. mother greer - augie march
5. the last time - gnarls barkley (this is a repeat!!!!!)

any requests for me to keep doing this ad nauseum?

4/23/2006 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home