Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I Have Returned

Well, I flew back into town early this afternoon. I hope you didn't miss me too much. I am tired and run down because during my religious retreat I stayed out too late most nights, and drank a bit too much, and never exercised except for one softball game and one bowling game (which don't really count). I don't know about you, but when I don't sleep, drink too much, and don't exercise, I end up in a bad mood. You might think I am grouchy because the Leafs ended up not making the playoffs (despite all your prayers and postcards) but in fact I realize now that I dislike hockey - it is strictly a child's game and not for older people like me. Also, I am actually a Sens fan because Ottawa is my home town.

2 Comments:

Blogger C said...

what kind of religious retreat were you on? wow, i guess easter is about drinking the blood of...

i don't mean to offend so i am stopping now.

4/18/2006 5:37 PM  
Blogger Mr. Apple said...

Oh man....you know after all that booze the weekend is really just a blur. With all the drinking going on I'm pretty sure they couldn't have been Mormons or Muslims. I think they might have said they were Scientologists or Hare Krishnas or something.

4/18/2006 6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home