Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Life is not easy for those of us with large heads

Big heads make the following things difficult:
1. swimming - my head is a giant iron anchor tethered to my shoulders, requiring that I dog paddle at 3 times the normal rate to stay afloat
2. finding hats/helmets that fit
3. walking - when your center of gravity is located up at chin level, then even a gentle breeze or the slightest sideways tilt can send you flying ass over tea kettle.
4. push-ups - I can only do 3 or 4

Big heads make the following things easy:
1. head butts - don't mess with me chum
2. that's all

If you have a large head I suggest growing big hair and wearing ball caps all the time. Big hair makes people think it isn't a huge head that's occupying so much room on top of your neck, just a lot of hair. Beards serve the same purpose. Hats are good to conceal cranial girth. I've attached a self-portrait so you can see my method in action.

4 Comments:

Blogger C said...

I on the other hand have a small head, and find it very difficult to find hats that fit, sunglasses...It's quite sad really. Children hats fit, but the colours and designs are well infantile, and come on I like scooby doo just not on the side of my sunglasses.

Any suggestions?

4/20/2006 12:53 PM  
Blogger Mr. Apple said...

The grass is always greener, I guess. If I were you I'd learn to knit so you could make your own hats. In lieu of sunglasses, tinted contact lenses can be both functional and pretty bad ass.

4/20/2006 2:22 PM  
Blogger C said...

I did learn how to knit, and well let's just say I'm no Martha Stewart.

Tinted contacts...but I already wear contacts...

4/20/2006 3:16 PM  
Blogger Reese said...

i never noticed your head being so large. maybe you should work out more so your neck and shoulders can be bigger than your head.

look at this ridiculous-ness that you are making me type: frofezvq

4/20/2006 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home