Sunday, April 30, 2006

Damn you Party Poker!!!!!

So 2 or 3 months ago I cashed out all my money from Party Poker because I was on a bit of a losing streak. What a happy few months it has been. I've been so productive and happy. My carpal tunnel syndrome has cleared up. In the evening, instead of hunching over a laptop, I go running or tend to my pigeons. But then Party Poker gave me a $75 bonus of free money in my account this weekend. All I had to do was play 750 raked hands. Well I did it. Now I am hooked again and I have my last set of quals in like 3 weeks. Party Poker is ruining my life.

4 Comments:

Blogger C said...

Get a grip.

5/01/2006 2:39 PM  
Blogger Reese said...

Holy shit. So gimmicks like that really does work. I hope you're going to take a break from your addiction and hang out with me and Frank next weekend (13-14 May).

5/01/2006 4:17 PM  
Blogger C said...

Mr. Apple we love you ceom back to us...

5/01/2006 10:04 PM  
Blogger Mr. Apple said...

reeser,
I may have to take a rain check on that one. I have a qualification exam on the 17th and will be cloistered at home preparing.

crowbar,
I drink coffee too. I am a man of many addictions.

cjs,
I'm back baby.

5/02/2006 11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home