Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Problem with Blogs is that..........

.....no one cares about your crappy life. The dreary minutiae of your day-to-day existence are completely uninteresting to everyone except you. Your opinions and ideas are of no consequence to anyone but yourself. But there's a lot to be said for defiance.

Today I did the following:
1. woke up
2. ate waffles and a banana and tea
3. showered
4. brushed my teeth
5. Q-tipped my ears
6. dressed
7. walked to the office
8. stopped for a coffee on the way
9. met with advisor
10. checked email
11. ate lunch (teriyaki chicken with brown rice)
12. went to another meeting
13. went to a 3rd meeting about some revisions to a paper
14. did a bit of work
15. went to lab "Tea hour" at 4pm
16. met with advisor again
17. walked home
18. went for a run
19. listened to the Canadiens game on the internet
20. wrote this post

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it might be the truth. It might not. I think blogs ,collectively, can give a picture of attitudes, different senses of humor, and can document the way things are. In 5 years you might value what you say now because it may document a time of your life that is "so" history. I had bookmarked your blog because someone else had referred to it, and I found something witty in it. YOU NEVER KNOW WHO MIGHT BE READING YOUR BLOG.

4/27/2006 10:42 AM  
Blogger C said...

Mr. Apple, contrary to what you believe, do care about what you have to say regardless if you mey think it's boring. I read only a handful of blogs. The blogs that I read everyday are read b/c I believe that you have substance, something to say. Even though most of your posts are humurous, you're still revealing a part of yourself. If you were to write something intensely private, I would still read, and I would even try to offer advice. Maybe I care to deeply, I don't know. If you have read my blog you will have noticed that it's all personal, I have no shame it's who I am people can thin and do what they like.

That was long...but all I wanted to say is I care. I'm sorry the Canadiens lost.

4/27/2006 10:49 AM  
Blogger Mr. Apple said...

tddonkey,anonymous,cjs:

I love you all.

4/27/2006 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home