Sunday, May 07, 2006

Steve Nash

Like any gentleman, normally I couldn't care less about the NBA (the most worthless of all professional sports leagues). However, patriotism requires that I mention in passing that Steve Nash has done his duty and dispatched the despicable Los Angeles Lakers in the NBA playoffs. Nice job Steve, we're all really proud of you...and especially satisfied that you've sent the ridiculous Phil Jackson and egregious Kobe Bryant back to their foul Californian slime hole to lick their wounds, count their money, and (allegedly) sexually assault hotel workers for the summer. Steve Nash - drunken Canadian hero...too bad he didn't play hockey.

3 Comments:

Blogger C said...

That picture is classic.

5/07/2006 11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,
Are you coming home to Ottawa this week to see the show?? Mom and dad said you were. We are here until Sunday. There is going to be a session at Gentle Annie's on Thursday. The dancers are hot, you may meet an Irish wife. Let me know Kenki. Peace out, Lexus

5/08/2006 10:58 AM  
Blogger Mr. Apple said...

No - I can't come this week. I wish I could but I have an oral qualification exam on the 17th and so I need to study and prepare etc...

Also, I don't want a wife. Wives are for old men and I am 18 till I die.

5/08/2006 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home