Friday, June 16, 2006

I was gone for a while...

...but now I'm back.

Not much to say today, sorry. I might be going to Brazil in August. The only thing is that I have no passport, so I guess I'd better get on that. Also, my roommate is gone to Germany for the World Cup so to take advantage of having the run of the place I will be playing poker tonight for 5 hours straight. I will be drinking heavily while I do this. The shades will be drawn and the lights will be off. At roughly 1am ($400 poorer and smashed out of my skull) I will call Natalie. I'll let you all know how it went tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Blogger C said...

I missed you.

Good luck with Natalie.

6/17/2006 1:58 AM  
Blogger Mr. Apple said...

cjs,

It is good to be back.

It went poorly last night. I wasn't my most charming, but I am hoping persistence will pay off so I have decided to call her once every waking hour until she takes me back. So far I am at 5 phone calls. I think I'm wearing her down!

6/17/2006 11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

perhaps you should consider letting up a bit on the drinking, it doesnt help your poker game, and it cant be helping with the ladies (dont drink and dial!).
Ask your self what are you trying to escape from anyways? what, student stress?, relationship stress?, life stress? i believe you will find it is Jesus. No, not your mexican neighbour, but the saviour of mankind and the true son of god. WWJD?

6/22/2006 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home