Friday, March 23, 2007

Making a new commitment to this crappy blog

Yeah sure, her fonts are sagging and she's heavier than when we first started out. She can be cross and demanding, and she takes up minutes of my precious time. But let's face it, I'm no prize either. I'm not very creative or funny, and I often sacrifice good grammar and proper sentence structure for a conversational style. It's clear that I tend toward quantity rather than quality when it comes to writing. Furthermore, I use words like 'furthermore', 'anyway', and 'also' way too much when I begin sentences. Also, I need an editor. Anyway, I'm ugly.

And skinny.

poop.

See? I need an editor.

I admit it. I'm lucky to have her. So I want to publicly renew my commitment to my crappy blog. Baby, I love you. Let's work this out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm willing to forget about our brief tryst on facebook if you are...

3/26/2007 11:28 AM  
Blogger Mr. Apple said...

Deal.

3/28/2007 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home