Thursday, May 11, 2006

I Hate Anonymous Poster "T"

I know I promised Mr. Apple that there would be no controversy while he was gone. But, anonymous poster "T" is worthless and insulted me for no reason.

"T", or whatever your name is....you have crossed the wrong intern. Don't you know I'm crazy ese? You can't see me!

I want anonymous poster "T" to:
1. get athlete's foot
2. have mice in rice bag
3. hangovers every day even when not drinking
4. constipation unaided by fibre supplements in diet
5. seek my approval for future comments

You can't see me "T".

-Banana

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To TMAMORWW*,
I am starting a petition to call for the resignation of Mr. Banana. To make light of the potentially fatal medical condition of constipation is unbelievable.
T

* The millions and millions of readers worldwide

5/11/2006 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home