Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Sweet Chin Music for Jim Bryson

Well I'm back in town after spring break. I had a great time in Ottawa. I really did. Let's see...what happened while I was home?
I guess the highlight was going out to Almonte with my sis to see the Hootenanny revue. It was a great show with Jim Bryson, Jenny Whitely, Dan Whitely, Carolyn Mark, and some other people who's names I can't remember. At the intermission Jim Bryson came right up to my sister to chat like he friggin' knew her or something. I guess he recognized her 'cause she's been to a lot of his shows?!? Anyway, he's a really friendly guy and pretty funny too. We grew up in the same small town and he and his buddies used to steal beer from teen dances that my dad ran through the Lions Club. I pretended to laugh and think it was real funny while he told the story, but after he left I stole like 100 copies of his new CD from the merchandise table to teach him a lesson.

Hey Jim! I totally know you read my blog. I want you to know that nobody steals beer from the Lions club and gets away with it. Pow! The wheel of karma just laid some 'sweet chin music' on you, son.

Check out his myspace page - he's got a new CD and it's really good...I can hook you up with a copy for like $2.50 Just kidding Mr. Bryson!

Another thing I did while I was home was watch Wrestlemania on Sunday night. I did this despite the fact that I had to get up at ~4:15am the next morning to catch my plane back to Boston and write an economics exam at 9am. Some things are more important than sleep and school and two of those things are HBK's "sweet chin music", and seeing Vince MacMahon get his head shaved live on TV. Do you think you're better than me because I watched wrestling?

Don't you dare judge me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home