Wednesday, April 18, 2007

This guy in my class disgusts me

I posted this to our poker message board...but it must have a wider audience:

He is really grubby and gross (i.e. wears same ratty clothes every day, unwashed, sweaty, matted hair), but what bugs me most is that he waltzes into class each morning, sits in one of the 2 front rows, and then stretches out and sleeps like a ****in' toddler. Why come to class? Just to lounge and be seen?

This guy's dad probably kissed his ass his whole childhood instead of screaming at him and kicking his ass a bit, which is what he needs. Those of you considering children should take note...kick some ass or you will get an unwashed, self-indulgent nerd.

I am cross-posting this to my blog. It is too important to waste on you degenerates.

Imagine if you were lecturing and you saw this guy curled up like a big, fat baby and sawing bricks every class. You would probably wind up breaking his legs with an aluminum baseball bat. My prof is a saint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home